As you complete the RDT registration process, you will be agreeing to the specific policies for the Roswell Dance Theatre (separate from the open school policies you agree to in JackRabbit). Read through the policies and contract carefully – once you submit your contract, you will be bound by it.
In order to ensure your dancer’s placement, please follow these instructions:
1. Complete all Contact Information fields and click NEXT.
2. Check all appropriate boxes, per your company assignment(s) (listed online and detailed in your Acceptance Letter) and click NEXT.
3. Carefully read the Roswell Dance Theatre Terms & Conditions and Policies check the boxes to indicate that you agree, then sign at the bottom to confirm your acceptance.
5. Upon completion, you will see a Thank You screen indicating that your registration is complete. After you submit your contract, you will receive emails with copies of the policies and contract for The Roswell Dance Theatre.
6. Following your contract submission, your Registration Fee as well as your Membership Fee will be charged to your online account.
Please make sure all of your JackRabbit account is current and up to date.
You are not required to pay tuition at the time of registration – tuition for RDT runs August through May.
– If you have more than one dancer in company, you will need to repeat this process in its entirety for each dancer. You must submit a contract for each individual dancer.
– Following the successful payment of your registration and membership fees, your dancer will be enrolled in her/his RDT classes. You will receive an email once enrollment is complete and you can login to your JackRabbit account to verify your dancer’s RDT schedule.
– If you already registered your dancer for open school classes but (s)he has been accepted into the company, firstname.lastname@example.org will manage your classes and payment in JackRabbit as follows:
+ The classes you had previously registered for will be dropped (unless they are “extras” that your dancer wants to take in addition to company classes). If you want all classes dropped, please contact email@example.com.
+ You will not be charged an additional registration fee. Any amount you already paid for open school tuition will be credited to your account and applied to your RDT tuition beginning in August.
PrePro levels have NOT been assigned at this time; and therefore your dancer will not be registered in any PrePro class at this time. When PrePro registration is assigned, you will receive a separate email if your dancer has been accepted into the program. The PrePro annual dues will be charged with August tuition.
Please send all questions regarding the registration process and/or your dancer’s class schedule to firstname.lastname@example.org.