| After School
in one or more of our dance classes is REQUIRED in order
to request admittance to our after school program. Regular tuition
rates apply and the after school program is an additional monthly fee.
Tolbert Yilmaz School of Dance is excited to be offering the After
School Program again this year for Roswell North Elementary, Mountain
Park Elementary, Vickery Mill Elementary, and Sweet Apple Elementary.
Also 2 Middle Schools are included this year: Crabapple
School and Elkins Pointe Middle School. Space is limited so
make your request as soon as possible.
- $10 per day, per student. The fee is
built into your monthly tuition.
example: 1 day a week would cost $40 per month, 4 days a week would
$160. The cost is flat fee per month; meaning even if your
not attend each week the cost remains the same.
- Schools offered are Roswell North
Elementary, Mountain Park Elementary, Vickery Mill Elementary, Sweet
Apple Elementary, Crabapple Middle School and Elkins Pointe Middle
- After School Program offered
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday.
- Student must be picked up from the dance
school by 6:30pm.
- If a student arrives without their dance
clothes & shoes, they cannot take class.
- Parent or Guardian must notify the
elementary school in writing that
Tolbert Yilmaz School of Dance is allowed to transport student.
- Students are transported, following
school dismissal, to the dance studio located at 10400-D Alpharetta
Street, Roswell, GA 30075.
- Supervised before and after class by Mrs.
Margaret Furbush, a retired school teacher with 35 years' experience in
- Help with homework and a healthy snack
- Classes run from
- For additional information call
770-998-0259 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.