| After School
in one or more of our dance classes is REQUIRED in order
to request admittance to our after school program. Regular tuition
rates apply and the after school program is an additional monthly fee.
Tolbert Yilmaz School of Dance is excited to be offering the After
School Program again this year for Roswell North Elementary, Mountain
Park Elementary, Vickery Mill Elementary, Sweet Apple Elementary and
Space is limited so
make your request as soon as possible.
- $10 per day, per student. The fee is
built into your monthly tuition.
example: 1 day a week would cost $40 per month, 4 days a week would
$160. The cost is flat fee per month; meaning even if your
not attend each week the cost remains the same.
- Schools offered are Roswell North
Elementary, Mountain Park Elementary, Vickery Mill Elementary, Sweet
Apple Elementary and Mimosa Elementary.
- After School Program offered Tuesday. Monday, Wednesday and Thursday are full.
- Student must be picked up from the dance
school by 6:30pm.
- If a student arrives without their dance
clothes & shoes, they cannot take class.
- Parent or Guardian must notify the
elementary school in writing that
Tolbert Yilmaz School of Dance is allowed to transport student.
- Students are transported, following
school dismissal, to the dance studio located at 10400-D Alpharetta
Street, Roswell, GA 30075.
- Supervised before and after class by Mrs.
Margaret Furbush, a retired school teacher with 35 years' experience in
- Help with homework and a healthy snack
- Classes run from
- For additional information call
770-998-0259 or email email@example.com.
- Complete the Online Request Form
Once the Dance School confirms your spot
in the program you will receive an email from the Dance
Notify your school in writing
that Tolbert Yilmaz School of Dance is allowed to transport your
- Please complete a seperate
form for each student you want to attend the after school
- This form is only a request and you are
not fully registered until you recieve confirmation